The erosion causes the roots for some trees to be exposed, which, of course, led to opportunities to play. :)
It looks like this tree is crawling down the canyon.
Walking into the canyon - I had a hard time believing the sky was really that blue!
The walls begin to close in on us.
Bram on the side of the canyon.
Mom ducking through low spots.
After a while, I get tired of walking, so Bram carries me.
Finally at the top! Notice Cochiti Lake in the background.
Looking back down on the canyon.
Bram takes some time to be Zen.
And this is something I thought I would never see - Mom falling behind taking too many pictures!
Even though it hasn't rained in 180 days, life still blooms.
Next we went up to the Sandia Mountains for some hiking there too.
There were lots of birds there.
And butterflies!
My parents take some time to look out at the view.
The interesting bark of an alligator juniper.
Mom sniffs the Ponderosa pine to see if it smells like vanilla.






















No comments:
Post a Comment