Living abroad, google translate has become an integral part of my life. And the internet browser chrome, with it's automatic translating functionality, has also greatly simplified things. However, sometimes auto translate fails. Take, for example, this clip from the tax website:
Well, that's putting it bluntly.
Or, from the tv listing website:
I hereby dedicate this blog post to all those suffering with pregnant toes.


Wow! That is freaking awesome my love.
ReplyDeleteFunny, but I can tell you... it is no fun to have pregnant toes...especially in the summer!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me realize how fortunate I am to (mostly) speak the same language. Pregnant toes must be extra uncomfortable with all the walking it takes to get around Europe :)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me realize how fortunate I am to (mostly) speak the same language. Pregnant toes must be extra uncomfortable with all the walking it takes to get around Europe :)
ReplyDelete"I live in sin... How do we report our income?" hehe Love it!
ReplyDelete