Today is the day that Sinterklaas comes into homes and leaves gifts in your shoes. Maybe it's because of this that today we got a very special gift.
![]() |
| From the Wikimedia commons |
It began to snow.
Big fat flakes began to fall from the sky halfway through our seminar today. My friend from India had never seen snow before. I looked over at him and he was smiling. He actually left the talk to stand out on the balcony, and when he came back in the room, his hair was covered in snow and he had a big smile on his face.
So that we all be that happy this season.
Happy Sinterklaas Day.

Beautiful picture! Snow is so pretty, but I'm not sorry we don't "experience it" here...we love our AZ sunshine & warm weather! :) G & S
ReplyDeleteI actually did not take the picture - the snow didn't really "stick" much yesterday. But this morning was a different matter. I already saw a few people trying to stay aright on their bikes on the layer of snow that has fallen. My friend will be happy.
ReplyDeleteNow that the snow is sticking, I'm sure you'll get some great pictures! Stay warm! :) G & S
ReplyDelete