America is different that Europe. I recently read
an article about things that are weird in the US that American may not realize are weird. Some of these I thought were weird when I lived there, but now that I am living in Europe, yes, I have noticed almost all of these. Particularly # 4, 10, and 18...
All of those are true, but the ones I notice most are #3, 5, & 12. We still tip a little here in the UK, but it's a lot less than the US and I don't always know when it's appropriate.
ReplyDeleteYeah, #5 always cracks me up. "While on the drug, patients report events occurring that they have no memory of the next day. Side effects include insomnia, a sour taste, loss of limbs, and death."
ReplyDelete# 17, at least we don't have a ledge in our toilets like the Dutch do where you can inspect your poo before you flush...then have to clean the smear after the flush! What's up with that!! GO USA!!!
ReplyDelete