Congratulations Sjaak on winning the debut game of Beth's Blog Game. You were a very worthy participant - it was hard to come up with a question you couldn't answer. I am still amazed you were able to correctly guess the name of my mystery temple in Japan!
Mom comes in a close second. Mom - my most loyal blog reader. Thanks mom!
And third place goes to my loving husband, who showed great restraint in not answering questions he was there for because he had an unfair advantage.
Thanks to everyone for playing! The points have been reset, so a new round begins! If you've never played before, considering joining!
I may have whined a bit...OK a lot, but I did enjoy the game and my whining was all in fun...with that said, Sjaak must start at -6 points to give the rest of us a fair shot!
ReplyDeleteSjaak would like to thank his research assistant & all the little people who made this possible. :)
ReplyDelete